A British themed, customisable children's nursery art print of elephants, giraffes, bears and many more animals waiting in line at the bus stop for a rainy day at London zoo. This watercolour includes little blue and red collaged umbrellas with dots and stripes, printed on textured paper with archival quality pigment inks. Add a personalised child's name and date under the illustration and add a white wooden picture frame to decorate the wall of a little boy’s bedroom.
Choose from three unframed big print sizes, and we can also gift wrap the picture in our bespoke animal gift wrap paper (select during checkout), with a striped twine bow, and we can include a gift message too on a silver embossed mouse card gift tag.
Product Code: BZC02XL
Unframed XL Print - The image is printed to the full size of the paper and comes rolled in a tube. There is no mount included for the unframed option. The XL print size does fit Ikea Ribba frame. You can find more helpful tips on framing your print in our FAQ page.
Framed XL Print (available for UK customers only) . Please also refer to the visual guide in the product photos. Our textured matt white wood frames are made by a professional British framers, with professional corners and finish. This size print only comes with safety acrylic. It will arrive ready-to-hang with the back sealed and picture cord attached.
Add a personalised child's name and birth details under the illustration, please see example image in product photos.
|Royal Mail Untracked||Royal Mail Signed||Fedex||Express Services|
(£3.95 under £80)
(£3.95 under £80)
|Next Day by 12|
Saturday Delivery £30
USA & Canada
2-3 Days +£10
incl. Switzerland &
Norway (7-14 days*)
* Non Mainland UK: Delivery Services may vary, and Priority Services are unfortunately not available for UK Highlands, Islands, and N. Ireland. Please allow an additional 2 days for delivery to remote areas.
* £10 Large Item charge will be applied to any Europe/International order containing one large item or more (large item orders will be sent via tracked courier and may require a signature)
Order by 11am (GMT) for priority services.
Via Courier (our main carrier is Fedex)
Via Royal Mail
May require a signature
* All estimates are given in working days and include 1-3 processing days (Monday-Friday, not including weekends or bank holidays). Standard delivery times are not guaranteed and may increase during busy times, such as bank holidays, December, during sales and offers. If you need your order quickly please opt for a priority service to ensure your parcel arrives in time.
* Your order may arrive in multiple parcels, which may arrive at different times. It is rare an item is damaged or lost in transit, but if this were to happen we would replace or refund your order. Untracked parcels are not considered lost until 14 days have passed the estimated delivery period.
* Any duty charges incurred are payable by the recipient, read our full T&C's here. If you have any questions please email email@example.com