This classic children's woodland tree picture, featuring forest animals and gender neutral colours, would be perfect for a gender neutral baby shower gift, christening or newborn present. Featuring a deer, owl, rabbit and squirrel, this best seller children's watercolour artwork would look beautiful above a child's bed, baby cot or nursery changing area in a unisex baby nursery or child's woodland themed bedroom.
Printed on thick textured paper in the finest pigment inks, this high quality kid's art print can have a personalised name printed above the tree and date added underneath the illustration to create a unique nursery artwork. Available in two print sizes, with the option to add a white wooden picture frame and gift wrap is available too.
Framing - Our textured matt white wood frames are made by a professional British framers, with professional corners and finish. To be sure we are providing the safest pictures to hang above your baby’s cot, changing table, or bedroom wall, we use acrylic (safety Perspex) in all of our picture frames. Just as clear and protective as glass, acrylic looks beautiful, but is very difficult to break and will not shatter, making it a safer option for your child’s environment.
Product Code: WTPT2
Sizes - All options come with an acid free textured mount. Unframed prints are presented flat in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board. See size chart in product photos of visit our FAQ page for more helpful info on sizing & framing.
We can add a personalised name above the tree in pretty script font, please see example image in product photos. We can also print 1-2 lines of personalisation underneath the tree.
|Royal Mail Untracked||Royal Mail Signed||Fedex||Express Services|
(£3.95 under £80)
(£3.95 under £80)
|Next Day by 12|
Saturday Delivery £30
USA & Canada
2-3 Days +£10
incl. Switzerland &
Norway (7-14 days*)
* Non Mainland UK: Delivery Services may vary, and Priority Services are unfortunately not available for UK Highlands, Islands, and N. Ireland. Please allow an additional 2 days for delivery to remote areas.
* £10 Large Item charge will be applied to any Europe/International order containing one large item or more (large item orders will be sent via tracked courier and may require a signature)
Order by 11am (GMT) for priority services.
Via Courier (our main carrier is Fedex)
Via Royal Mail
May require a signature
* All estimates are given in working days and include 1-3 processing days (Monday-Friday, not including weekends or bank holidays). Standard delivery times are not guaranteed and may increase during busy times, such as bank holidays, December, during sales and offers. If you need your order quickly please opt for a priority service to ensure your parcel arrives in time.
* Your order may arrive in multiple parcels, which may arrive at different times. It is rare an item is damaged or lost in transit, but if this were to happen we would replace or refund your order. Untracked parcels are not considered lost until 14 days have passed the estimated delivery period.
* Any duty charges incurred are payable by the recipient, read our full T&C's here. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org